Tuesday, September 30, 2008

21st Century lawn mowing


This is our highly efficient 21 st century lawn mower, isn´t he cute. This baby bull cow, as Roarke calls him, has been here about three days and is making his way through our grasses. Evidently life is so sweet here he doesn´t want to find his herd or be found and I haven´t put out an APB letting others know, "your cow is at my house!" I´m secreting him away so I can avoid hiring a gardener, because of all the trades, the gardener is the last to show, if he/she ever does. Baby bull cow (b.b.c.) has soft fuzzy hair and watches us as we walk around but seems content to ignore us. Because he is so docile the kids totally ignore the bull. In our little sanctuary here away from the nosiness of town, I like that the grass can even be mowed in a quiet non-obtrusive fashion. Thanks for hanging out with us b.b.c. Stay as long as you like but no pooping on the patio, this mother has some limits.

No comments: