Friday, September 26, 2008

A Problem with My Ego

I just returned from the presentation at Los Charcos and while I should be telling you all about that I cannot stop fixating on something else. My ego and how it has been injured over something so funny it makes me have belly laughs but I still wonder, aren´t I good enough? Explanation follows...

There is a couple that is well known here for being...swingers. I know I´m laughing right now too, this is good people, soap opera good which is fun sometimes. So this summer the Mr. propositioned another friend with "oh you have such beautiful hair and umph! it´s the total package that is good". Proceeding to invite her to step out on her marriage and have some fun with this LatiƱo Russell Crow, he really does look like Russell. Well, we had some good laughs and of course, that is complimentary to your ego but pisses off your husband, understandably.

Today, Russell propositioned the HUSBAND of a friend of mine. No,not that way. He offered to "make love" to my friend´s wife. Oh man, I had a really good laugh over that one!! That is a bold move. He must have seen something in them that made him feel like "hey, if I do your wife she will love you more." Indeed, he did say something about alleviating the other dude´s wife of anger thereby making it easier to love her husband. What the hell kind of sunglasses did he have on because I get a totally different picture of them!

My ego issues; I´ve known this dude for a year now, he´s never propositioned me! What is wrong with me? I know this is stupid, but my rear end looks mighty fine in my chocolate brown corduroys, good enough to bite my husband says...oops, let that one slip. Hey, my ego is injured, give me a break! I just have to think it must be the imposing figure of my husband, to protect my ego of course. And my husband will be very dissapointed when he reads this, I don´t actually want to knock boots with Russell but could I just get a "hey, nice ass!" sometime? My ego needs it but I don´t really. Now I will shut up because you have all seen the shallow side of me, hope you enjoyed the visit!

7 comments:

BettyDuffy said...

Hi-lar-i-ous!!!!!
I'd kill to have your ass.

Elizabeth said...

thanks duffy, i needed that!

Pedge said...

I am listening and learning so much! "Swingers" really, I am so sheltered!

Jus said...

oh I would so love to have your ass. Seriously I would wake up and dance around the house naked. Perhaps this is why God did not see fit to give me your ass - he was afraid it would effect my ego ;)

Elizabeth said...

and it becomes apparent that women friends boost your ego more than a swinger, and THAT is what i really needed, thanks women!

Jus said...

or it could be he did not give me your ass because I would
make an idol of it - I would find a way to bow down before my own ass if I had your ass - another example of Gods boundless wisdom ;)

swaying mama said...

wow, i guess i never noticed your ass, and i should have. please put up a picture... :)

i get the missing the compliment of a come-on far too well.

hugs to you and your ass...

rachael