Monday, October 6, 2008

Severin Suzuki girl Extraordinaire

This is what I´m talking about. Children changing the world. This young girl was so brave to speak to the United Nations, so wise to raise a voice of reason. I love that she tells us "If we don´t know how to fix it then stop breaking it." Hmmm...I just said that to my 3 year old today. She takes valuable words, from the mouths of adults to teach lessons to our children. Encouraging us as adults to follow through with our own words. How I pray my children will be as sage, will have paid attention to my demands for civility in the home and in the world. If a 12 to 13 year old can grasp the concept of right and wrong action and critique the society she lives in, why is this task insurmountable for adults? Thank you Paloma for the link to hope.

No comments: