Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Fading Day

 


As the sun went down I noticed a lovely shadow on my bedroom door. I noticed this after Roarke had been shut inside my room screaming for 30 minutes (about a dumptruck he threw about 20 feet that I took it away, in case you´re wondering). After the storm the calm came in shadow shapes. S; for slow,surrender,stop screaming,smile. I stopped, paused to admire and captured the S moment. As the sun sinks into the valley twilight brings; color unimaginably tranquil, cows lowing, crickets still chirping, airplanes coming, shadows of pepper tree fronds, Venus, Jupiter and a crescent Moon, cool air, a moment of peace.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for this. i needed to have a peek into your life, no wait, your heart. i miss you biz.

Elizabeth said...

my heart is laid open and i miss you ´bec, more than i even have words for.

Jus said...

love this post.