Thursday, November 6, 2008

What a Week

With Richard´s return this week, and only for one week boo-hoo, I have discovered...I don´t need acupuncture. What I need is the support of my husband, just to hear his voice not through my Verizon wireless cell phone. I am listening to hims read from a dictionary (it was Sebastian´s night to choose a story, what can I say he takes after me) to the kids. There is tranquility, there is harmony, Monday night I even saw two shooting stars while standing outside with only my husband. A week of the small gifts that I appreciate after his long absence from home. Saturday Richard will go back to Houston, back to work, back to what really is a struggle right now. Maybe I´ll go back to acupuncture but it won´t work, my soul needs Richard and my life is painful without him, right here live and in person. Richard, you tell me I am strong but I´m only half as strong without you here.

1 comment:

BettyDuffy said...

I am feeling this one. Breaks my heart. I hope for both of you this separation won't last much longer. Glad you had a good week.