Monday, July 14, 2008

Roarke is three


Well, I cannot believe it has been 3 years since Roarke came into this world. My pregnancy, that I even was pregnant being on the pill and breastfeeding I thought I was safe, was a source of amazement to me for 9 months. Every day I wake up and see his sleepy face, mouth hanging open, arms and legs akimbo, I am still amazed. Why did he want into this crazy world so badly, and why did he choose us? We are good people, don't get me wrong, I just think I am ill equipped for being patient enough to deal with children, especially this 3 year old. So, Roarke Sinclair, I am honored to be your mama, even in the ugly moments. I am not quite sure of the lessons in store for me while we walk through this life, but if you have the patience to teach me, I will listen and learn.

3 comments:

godfather said...

Happy Birthday Roarke!! Peace to all!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to you!

Jus said...

Missing your posts......