Wednesday, June 18, 2008

3 Year Old Boys I Know




C an R, boys separated by 2 years, two wombs and moving, one to Lincoln, Illinois, one to Mexico. All this separation, so how is it they are identical in thought, words, and their wonderful sense of humor? Well, with C approaching 5 and R approaching 3, I thought it time to look at the similarities from C-man's 3 year and the R-sters 3 year. I came up with two pictures. What I don't have are pictures of the boys eating dirt when they were 1, they both loved a good mouthful of soil to munch on! I also do not have pictures of these second born sons whacking the first born sons, but rest assured these boys learned lessons well from their older brothers. These pics are evidence that my sweet little daughter has enough clout to get these tough boys to still dress as princesses. You two boys make your mama's laugh, cry, shake our heads and wonder what planet you really came from. And while I don't encourage hitting, I find it grand you can slug your brothers and still put on fancy dress-ups! Boys you are fierce and noble, wild and funny and your mamas love you to bits!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OHMIGOODNESS!!!
what little lovers.
this made my day - now if we could skype and let them say hi to each other...that would top it. Love you. Love R and C.

Love C's momma,
'bec